Delta Junction is a real town located in the interior portion in my home State of Alaska. In the 1980’s the State encouraged Agriculture through subsidies and land auctions. The area has several large farms known for dense and hardy grain crops. Farms in Delta Junction are massive and generally flat tracts of land nestled between the Alaska and St. Elias Mountain Ranges. 24 hours of sunlight provides endless work hours during the summer followed by dark winter days. The summer temperatures are warm and frequently reach well into the 90’s F. However, in the winter you can expect to not get above 0 degrees F for months. The temperature frequently reaches minus 50 and 60 degrees. Some say a small price to pay to be able to watch the Aurora Borealis all winter long. The map is quite accurate geographically including rivers, bridges, Trans Alaska Oil Pipeline and town. Do you have what it takes to farm in the Final Frontier?
Diesel/Liquid Transport Truck or Trailer. Lettuce, Onion, Carrot and Cabbage harvester. Many available on the mod sites.
– The map includes most vanilla FS19 features. Sugar Cane removed for location accuracy.
– Multiple Custom Factories – Global Company Factory Script Required.
– All Animal Pastures – Can be sold.
– Recommend starting in New Farmer mode to get all prebuilt advantages and pastures.
– Custom Train System and Silos.
– 30 Fields. Ranging from small, medium, large and massive.
– Multiple custom sell points.
– Large and dense forest areas that can be purchased.
– Seasons Ready and Optimized. Multiple snow missions available including road plowing contracts.
– Mining – Gold mining as well as a Rock Quarry processing. Gold mine has a full custom 3d modeled washplant.
– Custom Factories including: Brewery, Distillery, Salmon Fishery, Smoked Salmon, Crude Oil Well, Gold Mine, Quarry, Lumber Mill, Diesel Refinery, Pallet Factory, Paper Mill, Honey, Dairy (Milk and Cheese), Firewood, Sugar Refinery, Flour Mill, Bread, and Cake.
– Built in storage houses using GTX Andy’s storage Scripts. The best storage available! Thank you GTX
– A lot of textures are from my own photography including the mountains, Fireweed (Tall Pink Flowers) and more.
– Trailer for transporting all map liquids (including oil) is in the store for trailers under category of Misc.
– Two salt buying silos for seasons. Delta Transport and Air Cargo.
Amazing map tutorials over the years. A lot of mods get collected and reposted to sites. If you see mod in here that is yours, thank you. If you’d like credit contact me.
This map was originally built for FS17 and never released. FS19 came out before it was complete. I lived 30 minutes from the location the map is based on and based and modeled. I spent months converting and resurrecting it for FS19. This is my first map release.
Download FS19 – Alaska – Delta Junction 4X V1.0 - modsbase.com