FS19 – Gaz-53 Modul Pack V2
GAZ-53 is a 4.5 tonne 4×2 truck produced in USSR (Russia) between 1961 and 1993.
Added track GAZ-52. Added 3 modules for maps like \”Yagodnoe\”. Added movable chassis suspension for a trucks and trailer. Many other changes.
GAZ-52 is a 3 tonne 4×2 truck produced in USSR (Russia) between 1964 and 1993.
The pack includes the GAZ-53 and GAZ-52 modular trucks, single-axle trailer and 11 modules for the truck. The same modules are installed on the trailer as on the truck.
– a tank for a milk – 5000 liters (milk and water);
– a fuel tank – 4500 liters;
– a universal tank – 4000 liters (liquid fertilizers, herbicides, slurry, digestate and water);
– a platform with autoload of bales and pallets. It may transport of dynamic objects. No support for bulk cargo;
– a modul for bulk goods – 4200 liters (can refuel seeders);
– a modul for bulk cargo with extended sides – 6500 liters;
– a body for a silage – 10000 liters;
– a livestock modul – 2 cows, 2 horses, 6 sheeps, 5 pigs;
– a grocery modul for bulk cargo – 5300 litres;
– a isothermal grocery modul for bulk cargo – 6000 litres;
– a grocery modul for bulk cargo \”Bread\” – 6000 litres.
There is a choice of engine, wheels, color and design, working light, mirrors and dashboard, UDIM textures. It gets dirty and washed.
The grocery moduls are designed to transport products on maps like \”Yagodnoe\”, although they will also carry ordinary bulk cargo. This is done so that the warning does not appear in the log when using the pack on other cards. Animation are bags and bread – regardless of the type of cargo.
Special thanks to Andy for the analog clock script for GAZ-52.
Download FS19 – Gaz-53 Modul Pack V2 - www.modsup.com
Download FS19 – Gaz-53 Modul Pack V2 - modsbase.com