Farming Simulator 19 Productions Info Hud V1.0 mod download.
A Hud to display the productions that need attention
Developed for the NF march, but is compatible with all Global Company productions.
The mod shows in an overlay the productions in a list that …
– have no raw materials and therefore stand still
– which run empty within the next 72 hours (adjustable) and have less than 75% fill level.
This list is sorted according to the remaining term. The empty productions are sorted first and then in ascending order based on the remaining time. For the remaining term, productions that have been switched off by the user or that are fully are not taken into account. If a raw material is not required for an activated production line, it is also not displayed. The first 10 (adjustable) from the sorted list are displayed.
Also shows the sales possibilities, where goods from the productions or from the silos can be sold at the best prices. But only if the sales price trigger is installed and activated. In addition, at least 100k liters (adjustable) must be available for sale in a warehouse or production facility and the price set in the sales price trigger must be exceeded.
Via the settings dialog (standard LShift + LCTRL + P), the productions can be ignored individually for goods deliveries and goods sales.
– Sales price trigger, if you want to display the sales prices as well.
Explanation of the settings that are not yet possible via the in-game menu:
– true = Positions the display below the display of the Vehicle Inspector Mod
– false = fixed position
– only minNeededAmount can be adapted here to the quantity from which the production should be displayed.
Download FS19 – Productions Info Hud V1.0 - modsbase.com