Farming Simulator 19 Red River Valley Map V1.0 mod download.
Welcome to Red River Valley. The map is based on the region near the Red river which divides North Dakota and Minnesota in the US and Manitoba province in Canada. Any donations however small are always very much appreciated & this would be an extra motivation for me to bring better maps to FS 22. Thank you!
– Corn Dryer is inbuilt in the map and NEEDS GLOBAL COMPANY mod to WORK.
– Whiskey production is inbuilt in the map and NEEDS GLOBAL COMPANY mod to WORK.
– Map is Seasons ready with a snow mask and custom Geo inbuilt (with Alfalfa).
– Foliage layers will change colors according to seasons (spring, summer, fall, winter)
– Custom lighting added, orange sunrise and sunset, darker nights, denser clouds.
– Map has 37 arable lands, ranging from medium to large.
– Custom grain bins added and NEED AUGERS to dump in grains.
– Custom harvestore silos for grass/hay/straw/alfalfa Included in farms.
– 7 custom farm areas on the map with 4 dairy barns.
– Added Anhydrous Ammonia as a new fertilizer type. Supports Precision Farming with Soil Map.
– 3 Fire Stations were added in the map with animated doors.
– All farms have water and fuel triggers. I left out the house trigger so players can add their own triggers.
– A BGA plant can be found in the bottom left corner. Takes Alfalfa as input for silage.
– 12 sell points including wood, wood chips, cotton, milk, eggs, grains & root crops.
– There is a Case Dealership, Two Feed shops for seeds, fertilizer, and Animal Dealer with live cattle.
– Map has custom traffic rules, variable speeds with increased collision barriers.
– Alfalfa crop added that re-grows multiple times per season can be baled and fed to cows.
– BeanStraw and CornStalk added and can be baled, sold for a good price.
– Added sell point for chaff, for those that don’t want to mess with making silage like me.
– Transport missions are included.
– Custom crop textures by “forgotten plants” and custom corn stubble and soybeans in rows from CCS101 & NEFG Modding (Base map from CCS101).
– Multi-Terrain Angle installed, using 32 angles.
– Increased filltypes to support Seasons, StrawHarvest, maize plus mods.
– Map is completely Error-free and just a few small warnings that are harmless.
Note: I do not take complete credits for the models/objects as a few of them are from Fs17 maps where I did convert, make changes to models and textures.
Map Models & objects: Giants Software, CCS101, DR Modding, MRG Mapping, Lancyboi, Txzar Mapping, CBJ Midwest Modding, Seriousmods, NoCreekFarms, NEFG Modding, Antler22, CSA Modding, PM-Modding, RWModding, AWModding, Fatian and TSM, blueweb, Rory Kain, bhModding, North Simulation, cjwilksy, IB055, ThompsonM06, Fendt512, Basti_66, Amy Hertzler, Eric Borman, Edwards Modding, Dr.Drulia, and 4MR modding.
Scripts: LS-Modcompany/kevink98, modelleicher, GTX, Ifko, Andy, LKX/Stegei, Sven777b, Evgeny Zaitsev, TracMax, CCS101.
– I apologize if there are objects on the map that are not credited properly. Please drop me a message so that I can update credits. I would always credit people’s work properly.
– I would always be grateful to Will(CCS101) for helping me with my maps, scripts, and much more when needed.
– I would always be grateful to Dr.Drulia for optimizing textures in my map.
– I would always be grateful to CCS101, DR Modding, MRG mapping, Serious Mods, Txzar Mapping, Lancyboi for letting me use models from their maps.
– I would always be grateful to DjGoHam Gaming, Klutch Simulations, FSClub, The FarmSim Guy, Kederk Farms, Virtual Farmer, Farmer Klein, Argsy Gaming, Farmer Cop, PrestigeWorldWide, Dr.Drulia, FeenixFeather, FogZero Gaming, Bandit Farming, Lordthundermonkey & Red Dirt Ranch Gaming for the support and map reviews.
Download FS19 – Red River Valley Map V1.0 - modsbase.com