White Field Boss 2-110, 2-135, 2-155 Series 3
After the White Motor Corporation took over various agricultural machinery manufacturers in the 1960s – Oliver in 1960, Cockshutt in 1962 and Minneapolis-Moline in 1963 – these Activities merged in 1969 under the name White Farm Equipment. From 1975 the original colors of the three companies and their brand names were no longer used and the brand name was now White and the only color used was gray. In 1979 White Farm Equipment was sold to TIC. TIC, in turn, sold White Farm Equipment due to the economic downturn in agriculture to Allied Products in the 1980s. In 1991, White Farm Equipment was acquired by AGCO. AGCO used the White brand name until 2001.
The models in the Field Boss series were first introduced in 1976 by the White Motor Corporation (Series 1), but when the company was taken over by TIC in 1979, there had to be made
slightly changes to the design (Series 2). The Series 3 then was finally also a technical upgrade – from 1983, for example, air conditioning was also available on request.
This mod represents the Series 3 of the White Field Boss. The tractor, available in three versions, has a White-Hercules 7.8L 6-cylinder diesel engine with 110-155 PTO-HP and was designed and
built for the American and Canadian market in Coldwater, Ohio, USA.
– Size adjustment of the model (hood height, hood length, cabin height)
– Improved suspension – No “hopping” on the field anymore
– Mirror bug fixed
– Changed Tire sizes and configurations
– More tire configurations on console
– Front-Weight-Bug fixed
– Small changes
– All-wheel-drive axle as a configuration option
– Slight corrections to the external dimensions
– Update of the sound
– Added sun visor in the interior
– Fixed the start sound bug in the interior
– The GPS monitor now gets switched on
– The camera now moves with the seat spring
File :16.4 MBZIP
Download FS19 – White Field Boss Series 3 V1.2 - modsbase.com